Author: Chef Garrett Berdan
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup fresh green kale leaves, torn
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves, torn
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Place the lid securely on the blender and hold it down.
- Turn the blender on, increasing the speed to high, and blend until very smooth, about 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 6 oz Calories: 108 Fat: 0.5mg Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 27g Sugar: 20g Sodium: 18mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 1.5g Cholesterol: 4mg
Recipe by Rootopia at http://rootopia.com/emerald-smoothie/