Fire-Roasted Padron Peppers
Author: Chef Garrett Berdan, RDN
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6 servings
- 2 pints fresh Padron peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon flaky kosher salt
- Preheat grill with a medium flame.
- Rinse and drain the Padron peppers and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with olive oil to coat the peppers.
- Place peppers on the grill and let cook until blistered and browned, turning 2 or 3 times to cook all sides.
- Place grilled peppers on a plate and sprinkle with flaky kosher salt. Serve immediately.
Estimated cost per serving: $0.83
Calories: 67 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 5g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 110mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe by Rootopia at http://rootopia.com/fire-roasted-padron-peppers/