Frozen Banana Pops
Author: Michelle Ratcliffe
Recipe type: Snack
- At least 1 firm ready-to-eat banana, not too browned. Each banana makes 2 pops so you can decide how many you want to make at any time.
- Plain or vanilla yoghurt. Enough for dipping.
- Crushed nuts. Almonds and hazelnuts work great.
- Peel banana(s) and cut in half
- Insert popsicle stick into the cut end of the banana
- Dip or roll banana pop in yogurt
- Sprinkle on nuts (or other toppings)
- Place on waxed paper
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until hardened
- Enjoy right away, or wrap in plastic and keep in the freezer.
Recipe by Rootopia at http://rootopia.com/frozen-banana-pops/